Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Is Here!!!

The first day of summer has passed and with that it appears to have brought a little bit of good weather with it. However, as I live in Oregon, that does not mean it will last very long, then again it could be the start of a draught. With Oregon weather you never really know and neither do the weather people for the most part. One thing that is undeniable, is the fact that everywhere I go I can smell summer food in the air; barbeque's going with the smell of charcoal and briquette smoke in the air and large gatherings of people at the local parks. Though I love all season's in particular summer and fall, I also love all the season's of food. I look forward to many get-togethers and moments of sharing delicious food with family friends this season. I hope you all have many fun things planned this summer as well and look forward to hearing about your food adventures as well.
Take care!

Sincerely,
Your Foodie Friend Rachel Blair :D

No comments: