Sunday, February 28, 2010

I've Got An Idea

So I was talking to a friend of mine from school the other day and she said she was always looking for some new ideas of thing to take to work for lunch. That got me thinking....
One thing I hear from people allot is: they are always getting stuck in the rut of eating the same thing. One of the reasons for that is because its usually something thats easy to make. There are a gazillion and one quick and easy things out there to make and eat, but the problem is they are not always easy to find or even that good for you.

I decided this week I am going to dedicate the blog to some quick and healthy ideas for meals. I already have several recipes I have created which I will post throughout the week, but if there is a certain thing anyone is interested in, let me know and I will see what I am come up with for you. Happy eating!!

No comments: