Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tea Party Time!!

So every March I have an annual Tea Party For my Sister and Sister-in-laws since their birthdays are all very close together. This is one of my favorite things to do. I love entertaining and with this event I get to entertain for some of the most special people in my life. This year and last, my sister Amy has been unable to come, but I have been carrying on the tradition which she first start about 4 years ago.

One of the challenges is one of my niece's and one of my friends who are also coming are allergic to dairy and, or anything to do with milk. I always try to have a few vegan and mostly dairy free options that they can have. I have a few great recipes in store and I'm excited to get started. The party is tomorrow and I will be baking into the night.

In my next post I will tell you all about it and share with you some of the recipes I plan on using including one for a delicious Vegan Coconut Cake. Keep you eyes peeled for some tea time treats! Happy Eating!!

No comments: