Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Soup's On!!

In case you have'nt noticed there's been a little theme with by recipes lately... It's all about the soup baby! Fall and winter are the perfect seasons for soup and we are just in the beginning of it. Though honestly to me any time is soup time, but there's something about the crisp, cool air and the changing of leaves that creates a hankering for something warm and soothing in even those who claim to not be fans of the often brothy substance.

While everyone's garden's are full of fall vegetable bounty now is the perfect time to whip up a few new treats. Keep your eye's peeled for more upcoming soup recipes throught the seasons and if there is ever one you are desiring to try, let me know and will do my best to fufill that soupy desire of yours.

Have a Happy Fall my foodie friends! I hope you enjoy the soups and stews I have created and will continue to throughout :)

No comments: