Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where Did Time Go!?

With the Holidays behind us and the New Year quickly approaching there have been many great food experiences and hopefully a few more to come with the New Years Celebrations. However, with the lack of posts I have made in the last few weeks, you could say the Holiday Season has gotten the best of me this year.

With the hecticness of work, life and all the holiday hub-bub time has flown by without even the slightest nod of hesitation. I have some great recipes and tales to share and will be doing so this week and next in a what you could call a Holiday Catch up frenzy :)

I would also love to hear from you too! How was your Holiday Season? Do you have any plans for the New Year? What were some of your favorite food experiences? Do you have plans for the New Year?

I look forward to sharing with you and hearing your tales as well. Until then, Happy Eating and a Wondrous and Happy New Year!!

Your Foodie Friend,
Rachel Blair :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I understand the hectic, I did not bake really at all this year except a batch of cookies. Hard to be in the kitchen with a toddler attached to both your legs! Xmas was good we opened gifts and did Disneyland along with everyone else in southern California the lines were horrible. I really miss you tons like California but it is pretty lonely :(

Rachel Blair said...

Lol, I can imagine! How are the girls? I bet they are getting so big. We miss you guys too sooo much!! Ooh, Disneyland for Christmas! That sounds like fun! Was there a cool Christmas Parade?
I know what you mean about baking, the closest thing I got to baking was making some marhsmallows for our neighbors and our families. They turned out suprer fluffy and delicious though. Yay, thanks for sharing!! I am so glad to hear from you Kristen! Talk to you soon!