Friday, June 11, 2010

You Asked For It!!

Greeting to my loyal readers!
First off I want to thank all of you for reading my blog. I truly enjoy cooking and even more than that, I enjoy sharing it with you and all of my friends and family.
It is such a pleasure to have all my old friends and many new friends here with me to chat about food and even sometimes listen to my crazy ranting, which I can gaurantee there will be more of.

I have asked many of you before what are some other things you would like to see in my blog. Pictures was the number one request. In response to your request I have posted several pictures of some of my more recent recipes and from here on out will try to post as many as I can. To forewarn you I might not have one for every single recipe because when I am in the moment and creating a recipe, sometimes I get so excited to eat it I don't always think of taking pictures until after my plate it empty. However, I promise there will be pictures.

Please keep giving me your feedback. I always love to hear your opinions and ideas as well.

Take care and happy eating!
Your forever cooking friend,

Rachel :)

No comments: