Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Taking a Vacation

Greeting My Loyal Readers!

I wanted to write you all to say thanks so much for reading and using my recipes and to ask for your patience for a few weeks. I will be on vacation and will not be making any blog posts until after I return on July 12th. Also, I apologize for my lack of posting recently, I have been planning my trip and apologize for the slacking ;)
I have posted several recipes (hopefully enough to tide you all over). But fear not as I will post many more as well as some tales of my adventures when I return.

A little about my trip:
Some of you may know that my husband Brandon and I ride motorcycles (yes I ride my own). Well we are going on our first long trip (10 days). We are very excited and very nervous, but I know we will have an amazing time. We are going to southern Utah and Arizona to see Moab, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park and the Northern Rim of the Grand Canyon.

Also, I am sure we will taste some great food and have some wonderful experiences and pictures that I will totally share with you when I return.

Take care and happy eating!

Your Devoted Blogger,
Rachel :)

No comments: