Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I am happy to say Brandon, myself and our friends have safely returned from our trip. It was amazing and truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We saw many beautiful sites and tasted some wonderful food. I will be spending most of this week re-cooperating, but you can bet once I do, I will be writing again in full force. I have several restaurant reviews from our travels to share and some pictures from our site seeing endeavors.

We were blessed enough to see many wonderful places, though not for nearly as long as we would have liked, but nonetheless they were worth every moment we spent seeing them and every sore muscle in our bodies. We drove up through Nevada to Utah, Arizona and back through California. We went to the Arches National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, The Coral Pink Sand Dunes, drove through the Capitol Reef National Park, the Northern Rim of the Grand Canyon and Yosemite Park.

We rode over 3,300 miles on our bikes. I have a Yamaha v-star 1100 custom, Brandon (my husband) has a Suzuki Bandit 1200, Stefan (my brother-in-law) has a Honda Shadow 1100, and our friends Rick and Renita both ride Harley's (though I forgot to ask the makes on theirs). I now truly understand the definition saddle-sore, but can happily say that I have never been more comfortable riding my bike. Though I guess I should be after that many miles, right.

I look forward to sharing some new food and fun with all of you soon, and don't forget to share any fun plans you have for the summer too. As much as I like being the center of attention, I love hearing from all of you as well:D

Happy Eating!!

Rachel :)

No comments: